top of page
Image by Benjamin Child

Frequently Asked Questions

Got Questions?

While working with customers, we’re constantly learning about their needs and managing inquiries that arise. As a result, we’ve included a list of frequently asked questions along with answers in order to provide additional support. If your question isn’t addressed below, get in touch with us and we’ll provide the information you need.

How long should I keep my tax records?

Keep records for 3 years from the date you filed your original return or 2 years from the date you paid the tax, whichever is later, if you file a claim for credit or refund after you file your return. Keep records for 7 years if you file a claim for a loss from worthless securities or bad debt deductions.

What are your service fees?

Let's talk about tax preparation fees.
Our tax preparation fees are determined upon these factors: Filing status, Itemization, Small Business and Corporation.

Am I able to get a Free Estimate?

To get a "Estimate" on how much you can expect from your tax refund, give us a call or text 832-768-1312. Remember this is a "estimate" not your complete tax return refund. To get an actual "refund" amount we would need to prepare your taxes.

What if I am not satisfied with C TURNER TAX SERVICES LLC?

If you are ever dissatisfied with C Turner Tax Services we will immediately correct the situation to our high standard of services.

Are there any benefits for first-time customers?

We strive to ensure you receive the best service when handling your tax needs and business needs.

Do you have a customer referral program?

Absolutely! Our referral program is "Cash in Hand" Referral pay ranges from $40-$70. Come get the money Honey

bottom of page